Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is a big decision. Norfolk dentists Dr. Sun, Dr. Ford, and Dr. Iadarola are all committed to providing you with exceptional care that gives you a healthy, comfortable, and beautiful smile.
At Norfolk County Dental Care we believe that educating our patients is a priority! We spend extra time going over any questions or concerns early on because it allows for patients to to make educated decisions about their oral care.
Get Quick Answers
We have our most frequently asked questions here, but if your questions aren't listed, we welcome you to give us a call. We are happy to answer your specific questions.
- Do you make same-day appointments?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- Do you treat children?
- Does my tooth need to be extracted?
- Are clear braces right for me?
- How can I prevent periodontal disease?
- Will my procedure hurt?
- What cosmetic dental treatments do you offer?
- Do you offer clear braces in Norfolk, MA?
- Should I whiten my teeth with professional products?
- How do I know if I need a root canal in Norfolk, MA?
- Do you offer dentures in Norfolk, MA?