Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Choosing a dentist is a big decision. Norfolk dentists Dr. Sun, Dr. Ford, and Dr. Iadarola are all committed to providing you with exceptional care that gives you a healthy, comfortable, and beautiful smile.
At Norfolk County Dental Care we believe that educating our patients is a priority! We spend extra time going over any questions or concerns early on because it allows for patients to to make educated decisions about their oral care.
Get Quick Answers
We have our most frequently asked questions here, but if your questions aren't listed, we welcome you to give us a call. We are happy to answer your specific questions.
- Do you make same-day appointments?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- Do you treat children?
- Does my tooth need to be extracted?
- Are clear braces right for me?
- What is the difference between dental bonding and veneers?
- How can I prevent periodontal disease?
- Will my procedure hurt?
- Which cosmetic treatments do you offer?
- Do you offer braces?
- Should I whiten my teeth with professional products?
- What is a root canal? How do I know if I need one?
- Do you offer dentures?