Dr. David Iadarola, DMD
Dr. Iadarola has been with Norfolk County Dental Care for over 30 years. He graduated from what is now the University of Massachusetts at Lowell with a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering. After working at Exxon's research and engineering facility, he attended and graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey.
Dr. Iadarola is passionate about dentistry and treating patients as if they are a part of the family. He is a member of many dental organizations, and through continuing education and state-of-the-art technology, is able to offer you and your family the high level of care you're looking for. Dr. Iadarola, along with our entire staff, will give you a warm welcome and our ongoing commitment to your dental health.
Outside of the office, Dr. Iadarola likes to spend time in New Hampshire with his family.
Credentials and Memberships:
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation