1. Teledentistry is now available to triage your concerns before scheduling an appointment. The goal is to limit the number of times you have to be seen in the office. A cost may be associated with the call depending on your need. The hours we will start to schedule these are Monday 9:30 am - 12 pm, and Thursday 1 pm - 4 pm. Call the office and we will schedule this appointment for you.
2. Norfolk County Dental is reopening May 26th, 2020 for appointments with the Doctors, cleaning appointments will be starting soon.
We are eagerly waiting to see you all!
In addition to maintaining strict OSHA guidelines for infection control, we will be adding a $10 PPE (personal protection equipment).
We also have added the following protocols to continue our efforts to keep everyone safe:
WELLNESS and Covid-19 Informed Consent FORM
You will find this in the document section on the website (or you can click HERE) please download and sign before appointment/or review so you are familiar with what you are signing at your appointment.
WAITING IN CAR
- Please call us once you’ve arrived. Please wait in your parked car until we call you that we are ready to see you.
- Social Distancing and Wearing Face Mask at all Times
- We kindly ask that only the patient having treatment enter the office. In certain circumstances, one parent can accompany his/her child into the office. Inside the office everyone is to wear a mask.
- We’ll ask you the pre-screening questions that the receptionists asked at the time of scheduling your appointment
- We will also be taking temperatures of anyone before entering the office.
- There will be Hand Sanitizer at the door to use before entering.
- FEELING SICK? If you are not feeling well, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ALL YOUR SMILING FACES SOON!