How Do I Know If My Tooth Is Cracked?
Have you chewed on hard objects lately? ie: ice, hard nuts, hard candies, pencils or pens. Did you have an accident that involved getting hit near or on your mouth? Do you grind your teeth? Do you have large fillings?
These are the signs of a cracked tooth to look out for:
- Pain if you bite down on something.
- Pain when you are not biting down.
- Pain that is there then is not there.
- A tooth that may be painful to eating or drinking.
- The constant feeling that you may have something stuck in between your teeth.
How do you treat a cracked tooth?
A cracked tooth may be treated in a number of different ways, it really ...